Search Artist and Gossip :

I go to bed with David Beckham every night!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Victoria Beckham opened up about marriage, and life with the 'handsome one', husband David Beckham, 34, on a US chat show yesterday.

Victoria, 35, submitted herself to a grilling from the women on show The View led by Hollywood star Whoopi Goldberg, 53.

We're so lucky to have each other. I really feel that with David I've met my soul mate.

'He's a really amazing father and a really great husband as well, yes I still feel sexy.

'I go to bed with David Beckham every night, I'm trying.'


Everybody says "David's so handsome and she's so funny" - I'm sick of being the funny one,' she said.

Whoopi had personally requested Posh - who is currently promoting the Beckhams' new fragrance, Signature Story - as a guest but only remembered after the slot was confirmed that she is allergic to scent.

So the former Spice Girl was banned from spraying the perfume near Whoopi.

The 250-strong audience, who were all given goody bags containing the new fragrance, had to sign a promise in writing not to open the bottles in the ABC studios.

Victoria was asked about her signature unsmiling pose in photos, and she said that her mind was elsewhere most of the time she was having her picture taken.


Victoria and David Beckham celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on the North Island paradise of the Seychelles .

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP