Search Artist and Gossip :

Kelly flew in from Los Angeles after injuring her arm at the weekend

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kelly Osbourne Kelly Osbourne


Kelly Osbourne


Newly slim figure, new hair colour and writing new parts of her autobiography to include all the exciting things that have happened to her since last year, such as her success on Dancing With The Stars.

But now the accident-prone star has fractured her elbow.

The 25-year-old arrived at Heathrow airport today on a flight from Los Angeles dressed in leggings, Ugg boots and a grey coat and clutching her painful arm.

Earlier, she tweeted: 'I fractured my elbow this weekend and it is hands down the most painful injury I have ever had!

'To cut a long story short, I was trying to stop the dogs from fighting at my mum's and managed to fracture my radial head.'

Her mother, Sharon, 57, has 11 dogs including her beloved Pomeranian Minnie, British Bulldog Lola, Japanese Chin Maggie and the newest member of the canine family, Boxer Pearl.

Source : dailymail

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP