Search Artist and Gossip :

Libido Is the Engine of the World

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Singer Shakira arrives at the 2009 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 22, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.


Shakira thinks sexual energy is incredibly influential and it's for the good of humanity that people succumb to their natural urges. She said: "I do think libido is the engine of the world. Forward or backwards. For good or ill. Sometimes when we repress our libido we regress. When we were in the Dark Ages, it was a question of humanity somehow managing to forget about itself. We put God in the center of society, and people forgot about their own nature and desires. There was a huge deal of repression

Shakira says that as she gets older, she is becoming increasingly comfortable with herself and her desires. She explained: "Every day now I discover something new. Go through phases in which I feel much more in touch with my feminine side, in ways I never thought possible. I'm letting the woman inside of me speak, the desires of this woman, speak as loud as they can

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP