Search Artist and Gossip :

Katie Price claimed she 'lived a lie' for five years

Saturday, August 15, 2009

katie price alex reid


katie price alex reid


katie price alex reid


The glamour model said she put on a 'good wife' act to please her husband because she loved him.

And she has launched a ferocious attack on her ex saying she is out to 'bring him down' during their bitter divorce.

Katie, 31, told The News of the World: 'I tried for five years to be something I suppose I wasn't really just because I wanted the marriage to work.

'I was in love with Peter but you end up rebelling.'

She is reported to have confided to a close friend saying: 'I don't care if I ruin him. I've told my lawyers that. I want to bring him down. I've lived a lie with him for so long.'

The pair are said to have gone to marriage counselling in an attempt to save their marriage.

But in May Pete walked out after seeing pictures of her on a night out.


Not in front of the children: Katie price embraces Alex Reid as Junior looks away... and a standing cameraman films the scene


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP