Search Artist and Gossip :

Friday, August 21, 2009

Victoria Beckham says it was hard when her soccer superstar husband moved to Italy to play for AC Milan while Victoria and their three sons stayed in Los Angeles, as the family endured many long-haul flights to see each other.

She said: "I’m really happy being in the States so it was difficult for me going backwards and forwards trying to make everybody happy."



David and Victoria Beckham launch Beckham Signature fragrances at Macy's in New York City.



David Beckham, 34, has now moved back to the US to continue playing for Los Angeles Galaxy and 35-year-old Victoria is enjoying every moment of her family’s settled life

She also revealed the couple, who have been married 10 years, have no plans to extend their family in the near future. They already have three sons: Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, six, and four-year-old Cruz.

She said: "Everybody keeps asking me that and I think at some point, if I’m lucky enough, I’ll have another baby. That would be great -- if I’m blessed enough. But right now, three boys… that’s a lot!"

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP