Search Artist and Gossip :

Beckham Will Not Pose With Angelina Jolie

Monday, July 13, 2009




Last week, it was rumored that soccer superstar David Beckham would pose for a series of Emporio Armani advertisements with none other than actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie. Beckham, 34, has already made a name for himself as a spokesman, most recently posing in his skivvies with his wife of 10 years, Victoria Beckham.

I don't think that's true. I definitely don't think that's true. Think it's something put out in the press.

She's an amazing person and so is Brad. They're an incredible couple - got an amazing family. You know she wouldn't do it and I wouldn't do it. At the end of the day, I wouldn't do it because I'm married.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP